Vue de chez Marianne


The Netherlands
00316128647**
Thursday the 18th, 17:32




It’s night-time outside.
I see my balcony. It is made of metal bars, and the floor is a metal grid. On the left, there are dead plants divided on five pots. There is also a bike. The balcony takes 30% of the picture.
Through the balustrade, I see my neighbor’s windows, 4 meters away from my window. I can see the inside of their living room, lighted with candles. One man is pointing something with a stick, like a conductor.
The window is open and I see the curtains waving with the wind.
A tree moves also with the wind. I just see the top of it. This is on the right side. More on the right, another window is lighted. It’s a kitchen.

Above the balcony is a sleeping room, and the rest is as dark as the sky.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire