Vue de chez Priit

Estonia
+372569578**
Wednesday the 17th, 17:44

 




Through the window I see a complete darkness. Nothing but the reflection of a Buddha and a tree.
The tree is unique : It grows from the two sides, and has leaves on both hands. It is horizontal and looks like a bridge. It has two pots made of clay. The trunk is about 20 cm. It was the broken branch of a tropical tree when I planted it. It has very strong leaves like green plastic.
I see the back of a Buddha statue. Sitting, 20cm high. Buddha is wearing an orange dress and has a sharp head. Its ears are long and falling until the shoulders. One finger is broken.
And I see myself. I am wearing a grey and blue striped shirt, with a blue jean, my hair are half long, my cell phone is a Nokia.
In the room, the light comes from the ceiling, it’s like an office spotlight. I don’t see much because the metal curtains are almost completely closed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire