Vue de chez Chris


New York 
00171868776**
Friday the 19th, 20:05



There are skyscrapers all around.
Half a km away, the towers are 45 floors.

Directly in front, I see the top of another skyscraper. Only the top, I don’t see the floors, because it’s 2 floors down.
On the right tehre is a water-tower. It’s has circular wooden structure, very very big. The closest skyscraper is on the right, about 15 m from me, I can’t see the roof from here. There are many towers in perspective.
On the left of the window, the river, a quarter km further.
Several boats which look small but are actually very big. A floating house without window, which is on the same side of the water than I am. Further is the shoreline, with trees and buildings.

No trees, no human,
No, one man is walking on the roof. He has a big black jacket and hat. He comes to fix the air-conditioning.

An helicopter is flying in the air, toward the river.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire