Vue de chez Nadia


Belgium 
00324872216** 
Saturday the 20th, 15:02



The postman is delivering a letter in my letterbox. 
There is a very big tree on the left, 4 meters tall.

In front, two trees have been cutted and there’s a plank on it to make a bench.
On the right, there is my garage where my dad put his car. Now there’s no car, he left.
On the left of the garage, there is a sidewalk.
Bushes make the frontier between my garden and the road. 
They also di- vide the houses between each other.
My house is situated on a corner ; my garden is a semicircle.
From my window I see all the same houses.
Houses on the left, houses on the right, and a road in the middle, going to the horizon.
10 houses on the left, 2 houses on the right. 
They have two floors (1st floor is the living-room and kitchen, 2nd floor are the bedrooms.)
The house’s doors are made of tinted glass.
Every house has a garden and a garage in front. 
The garage is made of con- crete, with a big door. (not automatic ; you need keys)
The seventh garage from the left has christmas decorations.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire